From time to time, studio logos try to get some attention to themselves. Name the movies that follows them.
1. This is a PM GAME, so don't post guesses here, but send them in a Private Message to me.
2. 2 questions will be posted every day, around 9pm GMT. Deadline time is 9pm GMT / 5pm EST of the following day (except for rounds posted on a Friday).
3. The game will run on work days to let everyone the chance to participate. If a question is posted on friday, the deadline will be Monday.
4. There are 20 questions in total, each question is worth 1 point.
5. In this game a new system is put into use. I know that some of the questions might be hard, so you can have 3 guesses for each question.
6. Next to each question there will be an indicator. The red indicator will state that no one has guessed this question right, while the green one will state, that a correct answer was received. If no correct answer will be received after 12 hours (9am GMT / 5am EST), a clue will be added. If no correct answer will be received 6 hours later (12am GMT / 11am EST), a second and final clue will be added, so don't go wasting your guesses if you're not sure.
7. The clues mentioned in rule 6, can be anything. A tagline, a clue about the plot, a clue about one of the actors or the characters or a range of years, the movie was released in. I don't think I'll give the release year as a clue because it would actually give the answer away.
8. Do me a favor and don't cheat. As you can guess, it's easy to find the answers on the net, so please don't do it. You can use IMDB if you need to.
Scoreboard and questions will be kept in the next post.
Hope you enjoy and special thanks to Buffoon for helping me with the files.
Just remember, this is a PM game.
Last edited by snotball on 11 May 2003, 22:03, edited 6 times in total.