The Avengers 2 (2015)

Info on upcoming movies -- links to trailers, gossip and buzz -- can all be found here.
Bill
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

The Avengers 2 (2015)

#1 Post by Bill » 11 Jul 2013, 22:44

http://www.hitfix.com/news/is-vin-diese ... avengers-2
Vin Diesel hints at possible ‘Avengers 2’ role
Is Vin Diesel joining the cast of "The Avengers 2"? It's looking more and more like a distinct possibility - at least if the actor's latest Facebook post is any indication.

The "Riddick" star took to his official fan page this evening to offer a brief update on that Marvel meeting he revealed late last month, stating:

Marvel meeting today...

Only the people in the room can tell you what was discussed...

P.s. Thanks to Our page, for pushing to make it happen... you know I get tunnel vision with my work... and after that meeting today... wow!

While the above statement contains nary a hint of what the project in question might be, the real story lies in the photo Diesel posted along with the update: a Photoshop-y image (embedded below) that shows him standing in front of a blown-up cover of "The Avengers" No. 2. Get it? "Avengers" No. 2?

Stay posted for further updates as this story develops...
I never realized how much I want this.

Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!

Re: The Avengers 2 (2015)

#2 Post by Batman » 12 Jul 2013, 01:06

Bill wrote:http://www.hitfix.com/news/is-vin-diese ... avengers-2
Is Vin Diesel joining the cast of "The Avengers 2"? It's looking more and more like a distinct possibility - at least if the actor's latest Facebook post is any indication.

The "Riddick" star took to his official fan page this evening to offer a brief update on that Marvel meeting he revealed late last month, stating:

Marvel meeting today...

P.s. Thanks to Our page, for pushing to make it happen... you know I get tunnel vision with my work... and after that meeting today... wow!

While the above statement contains nary a hint of what the project in question might be, the real story lies in the photo Diesel posted along with the update: a Photoshop-y image (embedded below) that shows him standing in front of a blown-up cover of "The Avengers" No. 2. Get it? "Avengers" No. 2?

I wonder if he'd be Vision? I can totally see Diesel playing a robot.
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."

Batman

#3 Post by Batman » 12 Jul 2013, 02:47

Batman wrote:

Marvel meeting today...

I just noticed his quote about "tunnel vision". It's got to be a reference to Vision.
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."

spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#4 Post by spymeg » 15 Aug 2013, 19:51

Batman wrote:
Batman wrote:

Marvel meeting today...

I just noticed his quote about "tunnel vision". It's got to be a reference to Vision.
Yes, yes it does.