Does anyone here play Marvel Puzzle Quest?

or: How I learned to stop worrying and love other types of entertainment, too.
TK421
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Does anyone here play Marvel Puzzle Quest?

#1 Post by TK421 » 19 Jan 2016, 13:09

I just got a tablet and stumbled onto this one by a friend's recommendation.
It's a match 3 game (Bejeweled, Candy Crush, etc.), but the twist is that you're battling the computer with a team of Marvel characters.

Example:

My team is Squirrel Girl, Groot, and Howard the Duck. The computer has Silver Surfer, Galactus, and Aunt May.
If I match three green, then the computer side would normally take 10 damage, but Squirrel Girl on my team makes that 15.

That's a very rough description of it.

Anyway, does anyone play it?

You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Re: Does anyone here play Marvel Puzzle Quest?

#2 Post by You Know, for Kids » 25 Jan 2016, 12:27

TK421 wrote:I just got a tablet and stumbled onto this one by a friend's recommendation.
It's a match 3 game (Bejeweled, Candy Crush, etc.), but the twist is that you're battling the computer with a team of Marvel characters.

Example:

My team is Squirrel Girl, Groot, and Howard the Duck. The computer has Silver Surfer, Galactus, and Aunt May.
If I match three green, then the computer side would normally take 10 damage, but Squirrel Girl on my team makes that 15.

I played for a while but it got too repetitive. So many of these apps/games suffer from that syndrome...
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

TK421
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#3 Post by TK421 » 25 Jan 2016, 13:00

You Know, for Kids wrote:
TK421 wrote:I just got a tablet and stumbled onto this one by a friend's recommendation.

Example:

I played for a while but it got too repetitive. So many of these apps/games suffer from that syndrome...
Yeah, I can see that.

Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative

#4 Post by Dawson » 25 Jan 2016, 13:34

I play Star Wars heroes and muck about on walking dead but not played this... Yet
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.