Ingress

or: How I learned to stop worrying and love other types of entertainment, too.
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Ingress

#101 Post by Scruluce » 25 Nov 2015, 12:45

I rage quit this game when the store was released.
I had 3 MUFGs full of L8 gear that I handed off to a local player that I'm chummy with.

fonglai
Key Grip
Key Grip

#102 Post by fonglai » 27 Nov 2015, 15:13

That's disappointing :( I saw a frack in action the other night and it was awesome. We've been flash farming like crazy lately to prepare for Abaddon in Ft. Worth. Resistance is strong here now. They tear down our farms quickly. I like the social aspect of the game. It's fun meeting up with everyone. I am NOT a good glypher though.

You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#103 Post by You Know, for Kids » 30 Nov 2015, 11:59

"frack"?

"store"?

I'm still plugging away, but less so now that colder weather is upon us. I have an MUFG which is producing toys nicely, and I just noticed that I must have picked up a second one along the way recently. Sweet.

Should make my last medal needed for Lv12 soon (21 unique portals to capture) and then just 1.5 million AP to go, lol.

As for glyph hacking, I enjoy it but rarely feel like I have the time to do it. I'm at about 4,800 points, so gold will happen eventually.
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

#104 Post by Scruluce » 30 Nov 2015, 12:51

re:glyph hacking

there is a free app that creates an overlay for the game.
you trace out the first 2-3 glyphs, as they are displayed, and the app will populate a model of each glyph for you to replicate. it's quite handy for some of the trickier glyphs in the 4-5 symbol sequence.

You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#105 Post by You Know, for Kids » 25 Jan 2016, 12:28

Anyone else having GPS issues only in this app for the past week or 10 days or so?
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise

#106 Post by » 28 Jan 2016, 16:49

You Know, for Kids wrote:Anyone else having GPS issues only in this app for the past week or 10 days or so?
I haven't played much this week but really had a gps problem this afternoon. I restarted the app and force synched twice and still drifted so much that I gave up on one portal after only deploying 7 resonators.
The :) means it's all ok.