Guitar Hero / Rock Band

or: How I learned to stop worrying and love other types of entertainment, too.
Message
Author
User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29144
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#901 Post by JJ » 17 Jun 2009, 19:15

La la la la la.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40889
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#902 Post by alan smithee » 29 Jun 2009, 14:22

out now Guitar Hero: Smash Hits* (songs from previous games; now all master recordings)
1 Sep 09 Guitar Hero 5*
8 Sep 09 Lego Rock Band
9 Sep 09 The Beatles: Rock Band
Nov? 09 Band Hero
Nov/Dec 09 Guitar Hero: Van Halen*

The two with "Rock Band" in the title are from the Rock Band people; the rest are from the Guitar Hero people.

How is Band Hero (from the GH people) different from GH5? (Why isn't it just GH6 or something?)

Seriously? DJ Hero

*GH:SH, GH5, & GH:VH are full band (guitar x2, drum, mic)
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40889
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#903 Post by alan smithee » 29 Jun 2009, 14:27

(from here)
Rolling Stone wrote:When Rolling Stone checked out a trailer and some video footage of the new Guitar Hero: Van Halen from last week's E3 Expo, we noted the band seemed short a few members — namely founding bassist Michael Anthony and onetime frontman Sammy Hagar. Our suspicions that the former members would not be included in the game were confirmed today by a spokesperson for the game.
The best part about the article is that there is not even a mention of Gary Cherone. The Ed McMahon of Van Halen. Or something.
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35063
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#904 Post by » 29 Jun 2009, 16:25

alan smithee wrote:(from here)
Rolling Stone wrote:When Rolling Stone checked out a trailer and some video footage of the new Guitar Hero: Van Halen from last week's E3 Expo, we noted the band seemed short a few members — namely founding bassist Michael Anthony and onetime frontman Sammy Hagar. Our suspicions that the former members would not be included in the game were confirmed today by a spokesperson for the game.
The best part about the article is that there is not even a mention of Gary Cherone. The Ed McMahon of Van Halen. Or something.
I always preferred Hagar to Roth but i understand them not including him. To leave Anthony out is ridiculous.
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40889
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#905 Post by alan smithee » 29 Jul 2009, 09:34

It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34723
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#906 Post by sldawgs » 29 Jul 2009, 10:53

Wait, that wasn't from the Onion?
Headed for the grocery store, Wish me luck.
Image Image

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29144
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#907 Post by JJ » 03 Aug 2009, 11:58

Tap into America! wrote:http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154909

Tracks available on Xbox 360 and Wii (Aug. 4) and PLAYSTATION 3 system (Aug. 6):

Spinal Tap “(Funky) Sex Farm”
Spinal Tap “(Listen to the) Flower People (Reggae Stylee)”
Spinal Tap “America”
Spinal Tap “Big Bottom”
Spinal Tap “Cups and Cakes”
Spinal Tap “Gimme Some Money”
Spinal Tap “Heavy Duty”
Spinal Tap “Hell Hole”
Spinal Tap “Rock ‘n’ Roll Creation”
Spinal Tap “Stonehenge”
Spinal Tap “Tonight I’m Gonna Rock You Tonight”

(All tracks are original master recordings from Back From The Dead recording sessions.)

These tracks will be available for purchase as part of the “Spinal Tap’s TAP TEN” or as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 systems.

Price:
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
$17.99 (1440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Spinal Tap’s TAP TEN”
$2.00 USD, (200 Wii Points) per track
La la la la la.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40889
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#908 Post by alan smithee » 03 Aug 2009, 14:34

sweet
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8963
Joined: 14 Mar 2005, 12:38
Gender: Male
Location: Westchester, NY

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#909 Post by You Know, for Kids » 05 Aug 2009, 05:59

sldawgs wrote:
Wait, that wasn't from the Onion?
I hear the Beck version will feature two turntables *and* a microphone.
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35063
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#910 Post by » 05 Aug 2009, 12:23

You Know, for Kids wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Wait, that wasn't from the Onion?
I hear the Beck version will feature two turntables *and* a microphone.
:)
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40889
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#911 Post by alan smithee » 13 Aug 2009, 23:27

Rock Band 2 @ Amazon
PS3: $89.98
Wii: $99.99
360: $98.99

(free shipping)
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29144
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#912 Post by JJ » 14 Aug 2009, 21:41

alan smithee wrote:Rock Band 2 @ Amazon
PS3: $89.98
Wii: $99.99
360: $98.99

(free shipping)
Oh, and there's an offer somewhere that if you buy the game for GH:V (out 9/1/09) pre-order, you get GH:VH (out near Xmas) for free.
La la la la la.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40889
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#913 Post by alan smithee » 15 Aug 2009, 10:31

JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:Rock Band 2 @ Amazon
PS3: $89.98
Wii: $99.99
360: $98.99

(free shipping)
Oh, and there's an offer somewhere that if you buy the game for GH:V (out 9/1/09) pre-order, you get GH:VH (out near Xmas) for free.
link
Do you even have to pre-order? It seems to me that the concern is that the offer goes live on Sep 1 and has limited supply.
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29144
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#914 Post by JJ » 15 Aug 2009, 11:25

alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:Rock Band 2 @ Amazon
PS3: $89.98
Wii: $99.99
360: $98.99

(free shipping)
Oh, and there's an offer somewhere that if you buy the game for GH:V (out 9/1/09) pre-order, you get GH:VH (out near Xmas) for free.
link
Do you even have to pre-order? It seems to me that the concern is that the offer goes live on Sep 1 and has limited supply.
I think it's limited to those who purchase GHV before September ends (and redeem it before Halloween). There's a FAQ here:

http://hub.guitarhero.com/vanhalengameoffer/faq.php

They put a unique redemption code (for GHVH) in every GHV they sell, so it'd be pretty lame if they said, "Hey, we're only accepting 10,000 of the redemption codes we gave you all."

What this seems to hint at is that band-specific GH games don't sell very well.
La la la la la.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40889
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#915 Post by alan smithee » 15 Aug 2009, 11:45

JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:Rock Band 2 @ Amazon
PS3: $89.98
Wii: $99.99
360: $98.99

(free shipping)
Oh, and there's an offer somewhere that if you buy the game for GH:V (out 9/1/09) pre-order, you get GH:VH (out near Xmas) for free.
link
Do you even have to pre-order? It seems to me that the concern is that the offer goes live on Sep 1 and has limited supply.
I think it's limited to those who purchase GHV before September ends (and redeem it before Halloween). There's a FAQ here:

http://hub.guitarhero.com/vanhalengameoffer/faq.php

They put a unique redemption code (for GHVH) in every GHV they sell, so it'd be pretty lame if they said, "Hey, we're only accepting 10,000 of the redemption codes we gave you all."

What this seems to hint at is that band-specific GH games don't sell very well.
Thanks for the FAQ link. I liked GH:A but didn't rush out to get it; if I find GH:M on the super cheap, I'd pick it up. GH:V, though, sounds awesome (even if it's Roth-era only — he's no Gary Cherone) in principle ... this now makes me worry a bit.
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29144
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#916 Post by JJ » 15 Aug 2009, 19:42

alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:Rock Band 2 @ Amazon
PS3: $89.98
Wii: $99.99
360: $98.99

(free shipping)
Oh, and there's an offer somewhere that if you buy the game for GH:V (out 9/1/09) pre-order, you get GH:VH (out near Xmas) for free.
link
Do you even have to pre-order? It seems to me that the concern is that the offer goes live on Sep 1 and has limited supply.
I think it's limited to those who purchase GHV before September ends (and redeem it before Halloween). There's a FAQ here:

http://hub.guitarhero.com/vanhalengameoffer/faq.php

They put a unique redemption code (for GHVH) in every GHV they sell, so it'd be pretty lame if they said, "Hey, we're only accepting 10,000 of the redemption codes we gave you all."

What this seems to hint at is that band-specific GH games don't sell very well.
Thanks for the FAQ link. I liked GH:A but didn't rush out to get it; if I find GH:M on the super cheap, I'd pick it up. GH:V, though, sounds awesome (even if it's Roth-era only — he's no Gary Cherone) in principle ... this now makes me worry a bit.
I liked Metallica and Aerosmith both a bunch more than World Tour (which I consider the worst of all guitar games). I think I played the latter about twice.
La la la la la.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40889
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#917 Post by alan smithee » 15 Aug 2009, 21:43

JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:Rock Band 2 @ Amazon
PS3: $89.98
Wii: $99.99
360: $98.99

(free shipping)
Oh, and there's an offer somewhere that if you buy the game for GH:V (out 9/1/09) pre-order, you get GH:VH (out near Xmas) for free.
link
Do you even have to pre-order? It seems to me that the concern is that the offer goes live on Sep 1 and has limited supply.
I think it's limited to those who purchase GHV before September ends (and redeem it before Halloween). There's a FAQ here:

http://hub.guitarhero.com/vanhalengameoffer/faq.php

They put a unique redemption code (for GHVH) in every GHV they sell, so it'd be pretty lame if they said, "Hey, we're only accepting 10,000 of the redemption codes we gave you all."

What this seems to hint at is that band-specific GH games don't sell very well.
Thanks for the FAQ link. I liked GH:A but didn't rush out to get it; if I find GH:M on the super cheap, I'd pick it up. GH:V, though, sounds awesome (even if it's Roth-era only — he's no Gary Cherone) in principle ... this now makes me worry a bit.
I liked Metallica and Aerosmith both a bunch more than World Tour (which I consider the worst of all guitar games). I think I played the latter about twice.
"Latter" = GHWT? I suspect that the only reason GHWT ever gets any play around here is because we don't have RB (1 or 2) — ah, Wiis.
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29144
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#918 Post by JJ » 15 Aug 2009, 21:55

alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:Rock Band 2 @ Amazon
PS3: $89.98
Wii: $99.99
360: $98.99

(free shipping)
Oh, and there's an offer somewhere that if you buy the game for GH:V (out 9/1/09) pre-order, you get GH:VH (out near Xmas) for free.
link
Do you even have to pre-order? It seems to me that the concern is that the offer goes live on Sep 1 and has limited supply.
I think it's limited to those who purchase GHV before September ends (and redeem it before Halloween). There's a FAQ here:

http://hub.guitarhero.com/vanhalengameoffer/faq.php

They put a unique redemption code (for GHVH) in every GHV they sell, so it'd be pretty lame if they said, "Hey, we're only accepting 10,000 of the redemption codes we gave you all."

What this seems to hint at is that band-specific GH games don't sell very well.
Thanks for the FAQ link. I liked GH:A but didn't rush out to get it; if I find GH:M on the super cheap, I'd pick it up. GH:V, though, sounds awesome (even if it's Roth-era only — he's no Gary Cherone) in principle ... this now makes me worry a bit.
I liked Metallica and Aerosmith both a bunch more than World Tour (which I consider the worst of all guitar games). I think I played the latter about twice.
"Latter" = GHWT? I suspect that the only reason GHWT ever gets any play around here is because we don't have RB (1 or 2) — ah, Wiis.
Yes. GHWT sucks. That is all.
La la la la la.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29144
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#919 Post by JJ » 19 Aug 2009, 17:29

Harmonix wrote:Harmonix and MTV Games Make Major Music Announcements at Gamescom 2009

Details for the Three Downloadable Albums Coming to
“The Beatles™: Rock Band™” Music Store Revealed

“All You Need Is Love” Available on 9/9/09 for $1.99

Tracks from Queen, Nirvana, Tom Petty, Elton John, Iggy Pop, The White Stripes, Pantera and More Coming Soon to the “Rock Band™” Platform

Rock Band Catalog Surpasses 800 Songs Available to Date
Scheduled to Hit 1000 Songs by Holiday 2009

Cologne, Germany – August 19, 2009 – Speaking at Gamescom 2009, Alex Rigopulos, CEO and cofounder of Harmonix, the world’s leading developer of music-based games and a part of Viacom’s MTV Networks (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), today confirmed release details for the three Beatles albums that will be available for purchase as downloadable content in The Beatles™: Rock Band™ Music Store by the end of this year. Abbey Road will be released on October 20, 2009, followed by the release of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band in November and Rubber Soul in December.

Additionally, Rigopulos revealed that tracks from Queen, Nirvana, Tom Petty, Elton John, Iggy Pop, The White Stripes, Pantera, Talking Heads, Korn, The Raconteurs and more will be among the artists coming to the various offerings across the Rock Band™ platform. With over 800 songs available to date via the Rock Band catalog and 1000 by end of 2009, the billion dollar selling and genre-defining Rock Band franchise continues to be the gold standard in music video games by completely dominating its closest competition with its massive music library, weekly downloadable content and artist offerings, innovation, and superior gameplay (Rock Band 2 average metacritic score: 92). With its leadership stance on music game peripheral compatibility, disc and DLC export, the recently announced Rock Band Network and the upcoming The Beatles: Rock Band, music fans will need to look no further than the Rock Band platform to satisfy all their music video game appetites.

Details for downloadable albums coming to The Beatles: Rock Band Music Store are as follows:

Abbey Road (1969)
Release Date: October 20, 2009
Pricing: $16.98 (or 1360 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for album
$1.99 (or 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for individual tracks


• “Come Together”
• “Something”
• “Maxwell’s Silver Hammer”
• “Oh! Darling”
• “Octopus’s Garden”
• “I Want You (She’s So Heavy)”
• “Here Comes The Sun”
• “Because”
• “You Never Give Me Your Money”
• “Sun King”
• “Mean Mr. Mustard”
• “Polythene Pam”
• “She Came In Through The Bathroom Window”
• “Golden Slumbers”
• “Carry That Weight”
• “The End”
• “Her Majesty”

In addition, purchasers of the full album download of Abbey Road will have the option to play the famous 16-minute B-side medley as a single continuous track. The medley includes “You Never Give Me Your Money,” “Sun King,” “Mean Mr. Mustard,” “Polythene Pam,” “She Came In Through The Bathroom Window,” “Golden Slumbers,” “Carry That Weight” and “The End."

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
Release Date: November 2009

• “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band”
• “With A Little Help From My Friends”
• “Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds”
• “Getting Better”
• “Fixing A Hole”
• “She’s Leaving Home”
• “Being For The Benefit of Mr Kite”
• “Within You Without You
• “When I’m Sixty Four”
• “Lovely Rita”
• “Good Morning Good Morning”
• “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)”
• “A Day In The Life”


Rubber Soul (1965)
Release Date: December 2009

• “Drive My Car”
• “Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)”
• “You Won’t See Me”
• “Nowhere Man”
• “Think For Yourself”
• “The Word”
• “Michelle”
• “What Goes On”
• “Girl”
• “I’m Looking Through You”
• “In My Life”
• “Wait”
• “If I Needed Someone”
• “Run For Your Life”

As previously announced, “All You Need Is Love” will be released Sept.9, 2009 for the standard Rock Band DLC pricing of $1.99 (or 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360), exclusively through Xbox LIVE for a limited time as a downloadable song for The Beatles: Rock Band, with Apple Corps Ltd, MTV Games, Harmonix and Microsoft proceeds benefitting Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF).
Bold added for awesomeness.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthre ... ost2900612
La la la la la.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29144
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#920 Post by JJ » 20 Aug 2009, 15:10

Oh, and the World Tour download for this week is Dueling Banjos (as performed by Steve Ouimette, same guy who came up with the guitar for Devil Went Down to Georgia on GHIII.)
La la la la la.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40889
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#921 Post by alan smithee » 23 Aug 2009, 18:25

haven't played for probably a few months now; played Cliffs of Dover (H) to warm up, then Same Old Song and Dance (X), on which I set a personal best

SOS&D (X), my score: 126,700
SOS&D (X), :5stars: score: 127,325

:roll:
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35063
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#922 Post by » 23 Aug 2009, 19:09

JJ wrote:Oh, and the World Tour download for this week is Dueling Banjos (as performed by Steve Ouimette, same guy who came up with the guitar for Devil Went Down to Georgia on GHIII.)
Lars Umlat has a pretty mouth
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29144
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#923 Post by JJ » 23 Aug 2009, 23:30

alan smithee wrote:haven't played for probably a few months now; played Cliffs of Dover (H) to warm up, then Same Old Song and Dance (X), on which I set a personal best

SOS&D (X), my score: 126,700
SOS&D (X), :5stars: score: 127,325

:roll:
wd

Did you hit the bridge part I always throw away points on? [The part with "old time connection, change your direction..." that gets split by the sax solo.]
La la la la la.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40889
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#924 Post by alan smithee » 23 Aug 2009, 23:47

JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:haven't played for probably a few months now; played Cliffs of Dover (H) to warm up, then Same Old Song and Dance (X), on which I set a personal best

SOS&D (X), my score: 126,700
SOS&D (X), :5stars: score: 127,325

:roll:
wd

Did you hit the bridge part I always throw away points on? [The part with "old time connection, change your direction..." that gets split by the sax solo.]
ty

I hit every note on both bridge parts, as well as on the sax solo. I still almost always fuck up the riff that appears, among other places, at the very beginning of the song.
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
Posts: 29144
Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V

Re: Guitar Hero / Rock Band

#925 Post by JJ » 24 Aug 2009, 00:01

alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
alan smithee wrote:haven't played for probably a few months now; played Cliffs of Dover (H) to warm up, then Same Old Song and Dance (X), on which I set a personal best

SOS&D (X), my score: 126,700
SOS&D (X), :5stars: score: 127,325

:roll:
wd

Did you hit the bridge part I always throw away points on? [The part with "old time connection, change your direction..." that gets split by the sax solo.]
ty

I hit every note on both bridge parts, as well as on the sax solo. I still almost always fuck up the riff that appears, among other places, at the very beginning of the song.
np

I've never hit the bridge. So I'd guess you're throwing away a bunch of points by not hitting the repetitive crap. But then you knew that.
La la la la la.

Post Reply